2021-22 PTA Openings
We're looking for more volunteers!
The LTES PTA is a great place to help London Towne students. We have lots of volunteer options, many of which take only a few hours, all can be done from home, and/or fit any schedule. Virtual meetings will still be possible.
- 1st Vice President — Oversees all internal events and assists the President.
- 2nd Vice President — Oversees all external events and assists the President.
- 3rd Vice President — Coordinates volunteers and assists the President.
- Webmaster(s) — Manage the PTA website, email newsletters and social media. These task can be divided among multiple people if desired. The current Webmaster will be provide training to take on these tasks. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
- 6th Grade Committee Chair(s) — Lead the 6th grade committee in planning to celebrate our 6th graders as they move to middle school at the end of the year.
- Fundraising Committee Chair — Help the PTA find and administer fundraising activities, so we can continue to support ALL LTES students. With in-person learning expected next year, we expect to resume fundraising.
- Bylaws Chair — Helps the PTA to maintain and follow the bylaws. Has voting privileges on the Board.
- Finance Committee — Want to learn more about PTA operations? Join the Finance Committee to help plan/modify the budget as we adjust to the changing school needs. (No finance knowledge necessary.)
Thank you for your support!!