2018-19 PTA Openings
We're looking for more volunteers!
The LTES PTA is a great place to help London Towne students. We have lots of volunteer options, many of which take only a few hours, can be done from home, and/or fit any schedule.
We are currently seeking the following committee chairs and Board members for 2018-19 to help plan another great year:
- Fun Fair Chair(s) — This fun event need a chair or two to organize. The past chair is available to provide info and support to get you started.
- Treasurer for 2019-20 — Our current treasurer will be ending her 2-year term this year, so we're looking for a new treasurer that can start now as her assistant to learn the role.
- Box Tops Chair — Our previous Box Tops Chair has moved, so we need someone to step in and continue this important role. All work can be done from home! No meetings or time at school required!
- Yearbook Supervisor — Our current Yearbook Supervisor will be moving on next year, so we're looking for someone to shadow her & take over next year. We have a student-created yearbook, so you'll be supervising the students involved in the process.
- 3rd VP — Coordinates volunteers for various events and school needs and assists the President as needed.
- Assistant Secretary — Assists the Secretary and serves as back-up.
- Enrichment Committee Members — Have a say in our afterschool class offerings. Help from home on your time or help on site after school. Contact Vanessa to volunteer or get more info at email@example.com
- Joomla! Tech Support — If you are a Joomla! developer or know the platform well, we could use your help to assist the webmaster in updating our site.
Thank you for your support!!