2020-21 PTA Openings
We're looking for more volunteers!
The LTES PTA is a great place to help London Towne students. We have lots of volunteer options, many of which take only a few hours, all can be done from home, and/or fit any schedule. This year, all meetings will be virtual.
- Spirit Night Chair(s) — Coordinate with local businesses to host spirit nights for LTES fundraisers, such as McDonalds, Chipotle, etc. Only takes an hour a month to coordinate.
- Read-a-Thon Chair(s) — Coordinate our Fall Read-a-Thon with the school and Read-a-Thon organization. Don't want to do it alone? Ask a friend to organize the event with you. Without a volunteer, we won't have a fall fundraiser!
- Audit Committee Chair — Be a voting member of the PTA Board, work with the Treasurer throughout the year and lead the PTA Audit next summer.
- Fundraising Chair & Committee Members — Help the PTA find new, innovative ways to raise money during this difficult time, so we can continue to support ALL LTES students.
- Assistant Secretary — Assists the Secretary, serves as back-up and potentially takes over as Secretary next year when the current Secretary will be at the end of his term.
- Staff Appreciation Co-Chair — Our current Appreciation Chair would love to have a co-chair and/or committee members to assist in planning this year's teacher & staff appreciation events throughout this unique year.
- Minority Achievement Representative — Liaison between WHS-MAC and LTES.
- Joomla! Tech Support — If you are a Joomla! developer or know the platform well, we could use your help to assist the webmaster in updating our site. Email email@example.com to help!
Thank you for your support!!