2020-21 PTA Openings
We're looking for more volunteers!
The LTES PTA is a great place to help London Towne students. We have lots of volunteer options, many of which take only a few hours, all can be done from home, and/or fit any schedule. This year, all meetings will be virtual.
- Treasurer — We need a new Treasurer ASAP, since our current Treasurer is moving. Without a new Treasurer in October we will NOT have a PTA for the 2020-21 school year. We have an experienced Board that's ready to support the new Treasurer.
- Title I Parent Advisory Committee (TPAC) Representative — Represents LTES with the Title I Parent Advisory Committee. Requires attendance at a few meeting during the year and reporting back to the PTA.
- 1st Vice President — Oversees all internal events and assists the President.
- Technology/Communications Assistant — Assist with our website, email newsletters and social media and prepare to take over some or all of these duties next year, since the current Webmaster will be heading to Middle School.
- Audit Committee Chair — Be a voting member of the PTA Board and lead the PTA Audit next summer.
- Finance Committee — Want to learn more about PTA operations? Join the Finance Committee to help plan/modify the budget as we adjust to the changing school needs. (No finance knowledge necessary.)
- Fundraising Committee — Help the PTA find new, innovative ways to raise money during this difficult time, so we can continue to support ALL LTES students.
- Assistant Secretary — Assists the Secretary, serves as back-up and potentially takes over as Secretary next year when the current Secretary will be at the end of his term.
- Enrichment Committee Members — Have a say in our afterschool class offerings. Help from home on your time or help on site after school. Contact Vanessa to volunteer or get more info at email@example.com
- Joomla! Tech Support — If you are a Joomla! developer or know the platform well, we could use your help to assist the webmaster in updating our site. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to help!
Thank you for your support!!