2018-19 PTA Openings
We're looking for more volunteers!
The LTES PTA is a great place to help London Towne students. We have lots of volunteer options, many of which take only a few hours, can be done from home, and/or fit any schedule.
- Nominating Committee Members — In order to fill open positions on next year's PTA Board, we need a nominating committee to recruit volunteers and present them to the PTA for voting before the end of the school year. You will be recruiting for Treasurer, Secretary, 3rd VP, Membership Chair and more. Being on this committee does NOT mean you're volunteering for any of the open positions. Your job is finding volunteers to fill the open positions.
- Treasurer for 2019-20 — Our current treasurer will be ending her 2-year term this year, so we're looking for a new treasurer that can start now as her assistant to learn the role. If we don't have a Treasurer next year, there's no PTA.
- Yearbook Supervisor — Our current Yearbook Supervisor will be moving on next year, so we're looking for someone to shadow her & take over next year. We have a student-created yearbook, so you'll be supervising the students involved in the process.
- 3rd VP — Coordinates volunteers for various events and school needs and assists the President as needed.
- Assistant Secretary — Assists the Secretary and serves as back-up.
- Enrichment Committee Members — Have a say in our afterschool class offerings. Help from home on your time or help on site after school. Contact Vanessa to volunteer or get more info at email@example.com
- Joomla! Tech Support — If you are a Joomla! developer or know the platform well, we could use your help to assist the webmaster in updating our site. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to help!
Thank you for your support!!