2017-18 PTA Openings
We're looking for more volunteers!
The LTES PTA is a great place to help London Towne students. We have lots of volunteer options, many of which take only a few hours, can be done from home, and/or fit any schedule. Here are just a few of our most urgent needs:
- Assistant to the Treasurer — Our Treasurer is going to be very busy over the next 2 months, so she's looking for someone to help with fulfilling her duties. Contact Christina email@example.com or Janeen firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer or get more.
- Family Fun Fair Committee — Help plan the Family Fun Fair scheduled for May. Our event chair is looking for volunteers to join her committee and start planning! Contact Janeen to volunteer or get more info at email@example.com
- Enrichment Committee — Have a say in our afterschool class offerings. Help from home on your time or help on site after school. Contact Sheela to volunteer or get more info at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Dance Chairperson(s) — Organize our annual family dance or grab a friend & do it together. We have all the info from past dances to get you started. Contact Janeen to volunteer or get more info at email@example.com
- Family Reading Night Chairperson(s) — Organize our family reading night in March or grab a friend & do it together. Contact Janeen to volunteer or get more info at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership Chairperson(s) — Manage our membership list & lead the charge in adding new members. Contact Janeen to volunteer or get more info at email@example.com
Thank you for your support!!
Looking for a different way to help?
Contact our 3rd VP Laura Sechrist for more information!