2018-19 PTA Openings
We're looking for more volunteers!
The LTES PTA is a great place to help London Towne students. We have lots of volunteer options, many of which take only a few hours, can be done from home, and/or fit any schedule.
We are currently seeking the following committee chairs and Board members for 2018-19 to help plan another great year:
- Yearbook Supervisor — Our current Yearbook Supervisor will be moving on next year, so we're looking for someone to shadow her & take over next year. We have a student-created yearbook, so you'll be supervising the students involved in the process.
- 3rd VP — Coordinates volunteers for various events and school needs and assists the President as needed
- Assistant Secretary — Assists the Secretary and serves as back-up.
- Assistant Treasurer — Assists the Treasurer and serves as back-up.
- Enrichment Committee Members — Have a say in our afterschool class offerings. Help from home on your time or help on site after school. Contact Vanessa to volunteer or get more info at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joomla! Tech Support — If you are a Joomla! developer or know the platform well, we could use your help to assist the webmaster in updating our site.
Thank you for your support!!