Have You Joined the PTA?
The PTA at London Towne is as unique an diverse as the school for which it works and every family at London Towne has valuable skills and talents to offer that will strengthen the PTA's ability to achieve its mission. Annual membership for this school year is $10. In addition to your membership, we value our volunteers.
To sign up, download the forms or complete your membership form online:
Here are great reasons to join:
- As a PTA member, you are supporting London Towne and strengthening your child's education. A portion of your annual membership dues goes directly to the National PTA, which entitles you a voice and our voices HAVE made a big difference in funding for our schools.
Be in the know.
- The PTA helps you keep up with what's happening at your school. And you'll find out what you can do to make a difference for your child and to make your school an even activities better place.
Who can join?
- We encourage moms, dads, grandparents, close relatives, teachers, staff members, friends and community members to join.
Access great resources.
- When you are part of the PTA, you have access to resources on topics ranging from childhood obesity to bullying to talking with your child about drugs and alcohol. The PTA is a great resource not only for your school and community but also for you as you navigate the parenting process.
- Whether you attend PTA meetings and events or just link in via e-mails and newsletters, through the PTA you will connect with others who share your concern for children and their education. The PTA is a way to meet others and build relationships.
Hone your skills.
- In the PTA, you'll have the opportunity to use what you know, try new things, and develop your skills.
- The PTA is a forum for exchanging ideas. Your membership can be a means to effectively suggest changes at your child's school and to be involved in making them happen. Through the PTA, you can be a more effective advocate for your child and all children.
Be part of the solution.
- The PTA has been a driving force in establishing school lunch programs, after school programs, and community-wide safety initiatives. You can play a part in improving the world for your child.
Be a role model for your child.
- Through your involvement in PTA, not only will you help your child and all children receive a better education but you'll show your child how much you value education. You also teach your child about giving back to the community.
In addition to your membership, we look forward to your valuable participation as a volunteer. Complete volunteer form online or download the Volunteer Form to sign up! You don’t always need to be in the building in order to volunteer and joining the PTA does not mean you have to volunteer in any way.